Mammal Madness Links
2022 Battle Calendar
Blooket MMM Science Review
GimKit MMM Science Review
Animal Information Links
Animal Diversity Web
UMC Hall of Mammals
Smithsonian National Zoo
How Stuff Works - Animals
ASU MMM Main Page
Guess Who Challenge - Wheel O' Combatants
Click to spin the wheel to select your mystery organism for the Guess Who Challenge.
Guess Who Challenge
Goal: Guess the mystery combatant in 10 questions or less!
Directions: One person spins the wheel above to select an animal. The other players have to ask questions (up to 10) that require only a yes or no as an answer. All players may refer to the scouting report, trading cards, and tournament bracket for more information. These are listed at the top of this webpage.
- If the answer requires anything other than a yes or no answer, reply with “I cannot answer that question.”
- If you do not know how to answer a question, reply with “Please ask a different question.” This will not count towards the 10 question limit.
- Questions about a specific rank or the mystery combatant’s name (i.e. starts with an l) are not allowed.
- Try asking questions that build on answers already given. Follow "Is it a mammal?" with "Does it live on land?” or “Does it live in water?”
- You may guess the mystery object at any time as long as it is a Yes/No question, but it will count as one of your 10 questions.